Topic: Certificate of completion

    Questions on this topic:
  1. I cannot open the certificate. What can I do?
  2. Why does my certificate have this expiration date?
  3. How can I find my certificate?
  4. If I work for two different companies, do I need two certificates?
  5. My certificate was not accepted by X. Why is that?

I cannot open the certificate. What can I do?

The certificate will be provided in a .PDF format. If you have an older operating system, you might need to download and install Adobe Acrobat Reader in order to open PDF files and print your certificate information.

How can I find my certificate?

In most cases, this question is addressed to us by individuals who took their training with a different company. We, as a private company, can only store and access data of our customers. If you did your training with a different company, then you need to contact them in order to receive a copy of your certificate.

If you are a customer of then all you have to do is to Login to your account, from the top right corner of our website, and you can, at any time, download a copy of the certificate you received from us.

If I work for two different companies, do I need two certificates?

The short answer is yes.

The long answer is that generally speaking, your tasks from one job to another will be different, which means the hazards are different and so is the hands-on practice and evaluation.

The second argument is that your employer needs to file the records of your training which are specific to your tasks in that company and so because hazards are specific to that job, you need to redo certain parts of your training that are specific just to that company.

My certificate was not accepted by X. Why is that?

Problem #1: Missing Hands-on Training and Evaluation.

Problem #1:
Missing Hands-on Practice and Evaluation.
While for some courses, the Standards will require only theoretical training and evaluation, there are certain courses that also require hands-on practice and evaluation (which is provided by the employer/supervisor or by a competent person based on the job-specific tasks).

For these courses that require additional training, our presentation will provide the hands-on evaluation checklist from the appropriate CSA Standards but the theoretical training shall not be considered a substitute to the hands-on practice.

Problem #2:
Fall Protection in Newfoundland and Ontario.
Ontario employees should note that contractors and any construction-related work requires the regional “Working at Heights” (WAH) certification (Classroom Course).

Newfoundland and Labrador employees must undergo a minimum 2-day WorkplaceNL – approved “hands-on” training course.

This offline training course falls under a different legislation and needs approval from the Ministry of Labour (MOL) and our services do not include this type of training.

We make every effort to restrict access on this product page from individuals in these 2 provinces or to inform these customers about the legislation, making sure that what they purchase is suitable to their needs but it is ultimately the customer responsibility to make sure that what they purchase is what they need.

Problem #3:
First Aid & Food Handler Certifications.
As mentioned in the product page and inside the course content, these two training programs are meant for informational purposes only and will not meet workplace and government certification requirements.

Problem #4:
Defensive Driving Certification.
Our Defensive Driving course is developed in relationship with OHS Act & Regulations as a safety awareness course.

Some of our clients also use this training course for insurance cost reduction.

This course will not help you with the 3 Demerit Points or taking the N off your Driver License.
That type of Defensive Driving course has a different structure, content, testing section and it is legislated by a different government body because it serves a different purpose.
This course is not what we sell.