- If after reasonable troubleshooting we have determined that a technical error, which comes from eSafetyFirst Canada, is restricting you to access your course, then a full refund will be processed.
- We will also provide a full refund if you made a purchase and you did not receive the product which we advertised on our website.
If you are unable to access your course for technical reasons, please visit our FAQ section of the website or contact us using the details provided to you in our “Contact Us” page.
Please ensure that you meet the following system requirements before contacting us:
- Running Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge or Mozilla Firefox
- Install Adobe Flash Reader
- Install Java Runtime Environment
In the event that a refund is given, it will be processed via the same medium that the original purchase was made. Please allow at least 7 working business days for refunds or credits to be issued. No applicable taxes or service fees will be refunded under any circumstance.