All purchases made through our website are considered final; however, we do process refunds for any of the following conditions:
- If after reasonable troubleshooting we have determined that a technical error, which comes from eSafetyFirst Canada, is restricting you to access your course, then a full refund will be processed.
- We will provide a full refund if you made a purchase and you did not receive the product which we advertised on our website.
If you are unable to access your course for technical reasons, please visit our FAQ section of the website or contact us using the details provided to you in our “Contact Us” page.
Please ensure that you meet the following system requirements before contacting us:
- Running an up-to-date browser such as Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge or Mozilla Firefox
- Install Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Install Java Runtime Environment.
All refunds are returned via the original payment method.