All purchases made through our website are considered final.
We do process refunds for any of the following conditions:
1. If after reasonable troubleshooting we have determined that a technical error, which comes from eSafetyFirst Canada, is restricting you to access your course, then a full refund will be processed.
2. We will also provide a full refund if you made a purchase and you did not receive the product which we advertised on our website.
Depending on circumstances, we can also offer refunds in the event that the customer has purchased a different quantity than the one he/she intended to purchase. Due to the fact that there are many costs associated with your purchase, we reserve the right to deny such claims and strictly follow the refund policy, in the event that the customer is trying to abuse our refund system.
All refunds are returned via the original payment method.
Reasons that do not entitle a customer to obtain a refund:
- Deciding you no longer need the course or is not the course that you wanted.
- The course did not meet your expectations.
- You do not have sufficient expertise to take a course.
- An employer/union prefers a different type of training.